Mentor Connector New Features
As we kickstart 2022, we have a big announcement to make.
The entire Mentor Canada team worked endlessly throughout 2021 to deliver to the mentoring sector a redesigned Mentor Connector.
Mentors, youth, and mentoring service providers can now take advantage of a more enjoyable and seamless user experience. In this article, we will be highlighting some of it’s top features.
Organization and program administrators user interface
- Dashboard to visualized at a glance inquiry statuses across your programs and organizations.
- Data export feature for program inquiries, program listings and organizations.
- Filtering feature to view and sort your program inquiries, program listings and organizations.
- Shortcuts to the Support & Training Centre and the Knowledge Hub from the Dashboard.
- Re-designed and smoother communication workflow for organization and program submission.
- Feedback feature which allow administrators to provide further information about their user experience.
Youth and volunteers user interface
- Completely revamped and more visually appealing search engine.
- Fewer fields to complete to start browsing opportunities quickly.
- Filtering options now available from the search results page.
- Easy apply form on mentoring programs.
- "More results from your search" feature providing youth and volunteers with similar mentoring opportunities when clicking on a program.
We invite you to read the following article from the Mentor Connector user guide to learn more about the revamped youth and volunteers user interface: