This training article will guide you through the process of importing program policies and emphasize the importance of completing this step before onboarding mentors and mentees. By proactively addressing these policies, you can establish a secure and conducive environment for effective virtual mentoring. Let's explore the necessary steps and considerations in implementing program policies on the virtual mentoring platform.
1. Click on the “Admin” tab on the left-hand side of the page.
2. From the administrator dashboard, navigate to the "Content" tile located on the third row, and click on "Manage Content" to access the corresponding section.
2.1 A new dialog box will appear. Click on "Consent Page" within the box.
3. Click on
4. Add your program policies to the body of the "Description" box.
5. You can also add a PDF copy of your policy by clicking on
Choose File . This will allow mentors and mentees to save a copy of your policies.
Create Company Policy to save your work.
7. Any new users will land on the program policy page as illustrated below upon their first login.
Please note that if you update the program policies, existing user will also see this the next time they login to the platform and will have to agree/disagree to the new policy.
If you have questions or need further support, please contact our Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org