Edit Your Organization’s Profile
The organization’s profile allows the program administrator to adjust the program settings on the platform such as:
- The program name
- The program phone number
- The program brand colors
- The logo
- The program sender’s name & address on email communications (as it appears to mentors and mentees when they receive a system generated message or email from the program administrator)
- Terminology for mentors & mentees and the act of mentoring as it appears on the platform and email communications. i.e. coach vs mentor
- Refreshing the invitation link for self-registrations of your mentors & mentees
- Permissions for mentors & mentees to create events, resources, and discussions
1. Click on the “Admin” tab on the left-hand side of the page.
2. Click “Edit your organization’s profile” on the right-hand side of the page
3. Make the desire changes to each setting:
Please note that all fields marked by an asterix * are mandatory to complete.
Correct or change the program name on the left "Name" field and add a French translation in the right "French Name" field.
The "Phone" field allow program administrators to update their program phone number. This number is not displayed on the virtual mentoring platform for mentors and mentees. This information is collected as a means to provide over-the-phone support to the program.
1. Main Header Color: Refers to the color of the left-hand side menu and all platform clickable buttons
2. Active Color: Refers to the color that appears when hovering on the left-hand side menu options
3. Font Color: Refers to the font color
When adding your brand color, ensure to enter the HEX code, meaning the code including the # in front of the color code. i.e. #132f45
Furthermore, when clicking on the color box, program administrators also have the ability to select a color using a color chart.
This option refreshes your program unique invitation link. This link is meant to invite mentors, mentees and a new program administrator (any new user type) to join the platform by self-registering.
Email from Name and Email from Address
Theses fields act as labels for email communications going out of the virtual mentoring platform. More specifically, it determines the sender's name and the email address that appears on email communications. It applies for both system generated emails (notifications) and emails sent by the program administrators from the "Send Message" section.
The below fields convert the name for the role of mentors, mentees and the action of mentoring to your program "lingo" on the platform where they are referenced. The right side of the page allow you to enter a French translation
Click "Choose File" to upload your logo if it is not already done. This function can be use at any time, for instance if your logo changes. Ensure to follow the dimension recommendations.
Mentors & Mentees' Permissions
Click the box next to each permission set to enable mentors and mentees to create their own Events, Resources and/or Discussions. There is also an option to hide the French language toggle button on the platform.
4. Click “Update” at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
Instructions to Edit Your Organization’s Profile
1. Go to the Mentor City login page https://ementor.mentoringcanada.ca
2. Enter your credentials
3. Click on the “Admin” tab on the left-hand side of the page
4. Locate your program name and logo on the top right-hand side of the page and click “Edit your organization’s profile” underneath
5. Make the desire changes
6. Click “Update” at the bottom of the page